Talking Drugs Parent Information Sessions
Parents/carers have a crucial role to play in reducing young people's risk of harm from alcohol and other drugs including methamphetamine through education and the promotion of good mental health.
SDERA is offering free Talking Drugs information sessions for parents/carers of students in all year levels. Come along and find out about:
- SDERA and how we work with schools.
- Trends in student drug use.
- The role parents/carers play in school drug education.
- Tips on how to start a conversation with children.
- Where to go for help with a drug-related problem.
If you would like to know more about what parents are saying after attending a Talking Drugs parent information session, view the testimonial videos.
Date: Wednesday 10 October
Time: 6.30pm - 8.00pm
Place: Ashdale Secondary College Auditorium, 75 Westport Parade, Darch
For further information and to register contact Kelli Dawson at SDERA 9402 6267 firstname.lastname@example.org