You can browse the general content of the SDERA website anonymously, without disclosing your personal information. However some functionality on this site may require you to provide personal information. Examples of this include where you wish to download a SDERA resource or subscribe to a newsletter. We may need to collect, use or disclose personal information to allow us to answer your enquiry, ask for comment or feedback or send you electronic newsletters.
SDERA records each visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's server address
- the user's top-level domain name (eg .gov, .com, .au, .nz etc)
- the type of browser used to access the site
- the date and time the user accessed the site
- the pages accessed and the files downloaded
- the referring website.
This information assists SDERA to understand how the website is used and helps to keep improving information quality. SDERA will make no attempt to identify users or their browsing activities, except where required by law.
Email Management - Collection of Personal Information
Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list, unless explicitly stated. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
If you are asked for any other Personal Information* you will be informed how it will be used if you choose to give it.
* The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
If you have any questions, please contact us.