New professional development workshops
13 Feb 2018
We have introduced two new professional development workshops to help school staff teach and assess road safety and drug education in line with the Health and Physical Education syllabus.
At these workshops participants will:
- recognise the relationship between curriculum, pedagogy and assessment
- unpack the Challenges and Choices resources and assessment tasks
- consider how to modify activities and assessments to suit diverse student needs
- practice teaching strategies to develop students’ social and emotional skills
- commence planning a teaching program.
These workshops are free to attend and participants will be reimbursed for the full cost of teacher relief. Participants will also receive free resources and a set of alcohol and other drugs assessment tasks for their school.
To find out more visit: