Drug Talk: Body. Mind. Future.
Drug Talk: Body. Mind. Future. is a methamphetamine and other drugs education program for Year 10 to 12 students, educators and parents. Launched by the Minister for Education and Training in June 2018, this innovative online program supports students to build their knowledge and resilience, empowering them to make healthy, informed decisions for their own and others’ safety and wellbeing, now and into the future.
The program aims to:
- increase students’ knowledge, social skills and refusal skills towards drug use
- foster student resilience and increase these skills and capabilities
- explore students’ values, attitudes and beliefs towards drugs
- apply critical thinking to why students take risks around drug use
- explore help-seeking strategies
- investigate the impact drug use can have now and into the future.