Talking Drugs Parent Workshops
Parents, carers, teachers and school staff have a crucial role to play in the education of young people to reduce their risks of harm from alcohol and other drugs including methamphetamine.
SDERA is offering free Talking Drugs information sessions for parents/carers of students in all year levels. Come along and find out about:
- SDERA and how we work with schools.
- Trends in student drug use.
- The role parents/carers play in school drug education.
- Tips on how to start a conversation with children.
- Where to go for help with a drug-related problem.
If you would like to know more about what parents are saying after attending a Talking Drugs parent workshop, view the testimonial videos.
There are currently no sessions scheduled for the remainder of 2017. Please contact SDERA for further information.